Capture Perfect

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
Charles aka Charlie Pride is an upcoming photographer who started his brand Capture Perfect in the summer of 2010. Charles was born and raised in the Bronx, but now resides in New Rochelle New York. From the time Charles was an adolescent he loved the scenery of art and music.Charles isn't just your average photographer; he also likes to create flyers, logos and anything else he can put his craft in. His goal is to bring out the best in him and in others, and let his peers see him develop professionally. Charles learned most of his craft by watching friend and fellow photographer Ashley Naomi construct some gorgeous artistic work with her photos. Because of Ashley, Charles is able to admire beauty and looks beyond the images that a picture may hold.
The Brand Capture Perfect is more then just a title, it's me taking leadership and welcoming anyone with the same intentions as me. Working with others, as they work with me is the best way to better each other. Photography is my new passion and I love what I do, it inspires me and keeps my talents at use. This is message to the supporters and viewers, thank you for acknowledging me, supporting me, and giving me the chance to take your photo and shed my design onto it. If I can’t do anything else, the on thing I want to do is Capture you perfect.

Charlie Pride

Charlie Pride

BOOK YOUR SHOOT

Stay updated with Capture Perfect for any photos, events, designs you may like to become apart of.

Book Your Shoot AtEmail. Charliepride010@gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

INFORMATION ON PHOTOGRAPHY

Photography is an art form used for both business,pleasure,entertainment, and preserving memories. This form of art is enjoyed by many to capture imagery in different forms. Taking great photos is not difficult. It is a skill that can be learnt. You only need to be aware of the surroundings and lighting conditions and very importantly-think before you shoot. Here are some very simple tips I abide by: USE A PLAIN BACKGROUND(sometimes), KEEP YOUR SUBJECT AT EYE LEVEL(all the time), USE FLASH OUTDOORS(only when needed to), MOVE CLOSER TO YOUR SUBJECT(pending on your camera), TAKE SOME 'VERTICAL' PICTURES(very helpful), LOCK THE FOCUS(always best) ,MOVE YOUR SUBJECT AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE(optional), KNOW YOUR FLASH'S RANGE(definitly important),WATCH THE LIGHT(definitly important), KNOW YOUR CAMERA(always).

No comments:

Post a Comment